Mary Sowerwine is a Paralegal with 15 years of legal experience. She works closely with the attorneys to assist with various matters related to litigation. Her responsibilities include obtaining medical records by drafting medical request letters and corresponding with medical facilities and co-defense counsels, drafting and updating plaintiff identification and case preparation charts, and reviewing motions in order to create and prepare exhibits. Mary also drafts, reviews, and prepares documents to be filed with the court and calculates deadlines for discovery and pleadings.
Prior to joining the Firm, Mary served as a Deputy Circuit Clerk in Madison County, Illinois.
- Paralegal Certification, Lewis and Clark Community College
- First to receive 4.0 GPA in the Paralegal Program since its inception
- 2012 Paralegal Student of the Year
- Phi Theta Kappa
Professional Recognition and Affiliations
- St. Louis Paralegal Association
- St. Louis Metropolitan Bar Association Paralegal Member