Reno Cova joins Newton ▪ Barth with over 10 years of litigation experience in federal and state courts. He has represented individuals and corporations across the country in high risk litigation, including various types of product and premises liability defense litigation, construction disputes, FELA litigation, toxic tort litigation, business and contract disputes, insurance and bad faith litigation. Reno also brings experience in personal injury actions and property and casualty claims representing individuals and businesses alike.
Reno is licensed to practice in in the State and Federal Courts in both Missouri and Illinois and has actively participated in trials in Arkansas, California, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, and Missouri. Reno has experience handling matters in every phase of litigation, from advising clients on litigation avoidance, pre-suit liability and/or coverage analysis, strategic litigation and trial. Additionally, he has extensive experience with mediation and arbitration.
Licensed to Practice:
- State of Missouri
- State of Illinois
- Eastern District of Missouri
- Northern District of Illinois
- Central District of Illinois
- Southern District of Illinois
- Western District of Arkansas
- AV Rated Preeminent since 2012
- Roscoe Anderson Award for Excellence in Advocacy (2004)
- Order of the Barristers (2004)